About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Controller (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its buying strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ad hoc analysis and interpretation of the results, from a financial and operational perspective, and making a valuable contribution to a wide variety of exciting projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German consumer health company focused on developing and distributing pharmaceutical and cosmetic products to retailers. Backing several leading over-the-counter consumer healthcare brands, the company has been experiencing massive growth
In this role, you’ll:
- Support the operational business by creating transparency, allowing for data-based decisions,and creating business plans for new growth initiatives.
- Identify business risks (e.g. based on scenario calculations) and the need for action derived from them
- Support the management with all business issues
- Monitor the budget and forecast processes as well as participate in monthly and annual financial statements
- Participate in post-merger integration, the establishment of financial processes and the implementation of MS Dynamics 365
- Develop further controlling reports and tools (including Macs controlling)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in controlling, in a dynamic environment with a high level of customer orientation, ideally in OTC/Retail/FMCG
- Excellent use of MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as experience with financial and ERP systems (ideally MS Dynamics, Power BI)
- Great analytical skills and high results orientation
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanour towards various stakeholders
- Well-structured team player with quick comprehension skills, a high degree of personal responsibility and an independent way of working, especially when it comes to priorities and data quality
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Degree in economics, ideally with a focus on finance/controlling
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration and 30 days of vacation per year
- 20% employer contribution to the company retirement plan
- Employer contribution to the ÖPNV ticket
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Modern office in the Gateway Gardens Frankfurt
- Dog policy: Your pet is welcome in the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.