We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, which is a fast-growing and very well-funded B2B startup in the travel industry focused on helping small and medium-sized enterprises to easily book, manage, and expense their business travel with a mix of automated and human help.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting actively the planning and forecasting process
- Preparing budget, target and actual comparisons as well as ad hoc analyses and forecasts
- Determining & monitoring of essential targets as well as derivation of appropriate
activities and measures
- Developing further the controlling processes, in particular development of IC reporting
- Being the contact person for profitability analysis and project evaluation for the departments
- Participating in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed business studies with focus on controlling or related field
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- Skilled in MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good of understanding of processes and economic interrelationships
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on working mentality
- Flexibility with a high level of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Travel Tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.