Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is the largest golf equipment online retailer in Europe with presence in Germany and the UK and is on the way to be the dominating eCommerce platform in the industry across Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analyzing systematically the online store to improve the user experience and increase the conversion rate
- Deriving concrete improvement measures with forecasts and cost estimates
- Briefing the selected measures to the tech team, intensive testing before go-live
- Development of the onsite marketing controlling in cooperation with a data analyst
- Collaborating in higher level topics and in higher level projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in business administration or related fields
- Several years of experience in conversion rate optimization and store management
- Proficient in using data and statistics to systematically discover optimization potential and form optimization hypotheses
- Solid experience with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Ideally experience with relevant tools for A/B testing
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- High level of commitment, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
- Fluency in German and English
- Enthusiasm for sports a plus, active golf player another plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hanover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.