Copywriter and Content Manager with German (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Translating consumer insight into powerful messages and bringing the personality of our portfolio company to life in a tangible and meaningful way
- Developing, executing and delivering persuasive copy as well as editorial content across all channels, by working closely with the team and people from other departments
- Auditing existing content, identifying gaps, and managing the process of getting content into production
- Executing on the existing style guide to deliver copy/content that reflects the brand and keeps it stringent
- Being proactive in identifying fresh angles, tools and techniques that support/improve existing approaches
- Delivering high-quality content on different channels, keeping in mind the target audience and marketing goals: blog posts, social media, newsletters, landing pages, paid ads, in-app communication etc.
- Analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to the website to maximize organic traffic
- Publishing and working proactively in the CMS
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3-5 years copywriting experience working either in-house or at an agency
- The ability to master a range of channels and deliver copy according to their varying formats
- A creative mindset, with the ability to not only execute but also bring new copy and content ideas to the table
- A ‘get shit done’ attitude – and willingness to dig out the information needed to deliver your work
- A relevant degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, Communication or a similar field
- Fluency in German (native speaker) and English
- Excellent grammar, writing and editing skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- The ability to adapt to changes whilst keeping a cool head and meet deadlines
- High-level organisation and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure
- Interest in the digital health industry as well a desire to create an impact and make a difference to society
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.