CRM Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Playing a vital role in the marketing engagement & retention team of our portfolio company, you will be fully responsible for activating, engaging and retaining their customers
- Working closely with the marketing leadership team to define, plan and implement the engagement & retention strategy across all customer cohorts
- Knowing our portfolio company's customer cohorts inside and out. You’ll need to dive deep into the world of their customers, activate them further and increase customer loyalty
- Independently leading your own projects to activate and retain the customers, e.g. create powerful measurements for each customer cohort segment, define and implement retargeting strategies, A/B Testing, execute their email marketing and in-app communication
- Owning the channel performance (email, push notification, in-app messaging)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 1 to 3+ years of in-depths customer activation, engagement and retention experience, across online & offline channels, ideally with a mobile product
- Proven track record of effectively engaging with a large scale customer base
- Experience in working in a demanding high-growth environment with exposure to senior level management and scaling campaigns with increasing marketing budgets nationally and also internationally
- Outstanding data-driven mindset; performance and analytics matter to you and build the back-bone of your engagement & retention strategy
- First experience in establishing an automated, super targeted communication concept with customers through email and app
- Extremely self-driven, highly professional personality with utmost expectations towards yourself and your work.
- Familiar with at least one key customer engagement platform (preferably with Braze)
- German on a native level and professional proficiency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.