CRM Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who have set themselves the goal of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best medical care for themselves all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building trust with customers through various automated channels, making sure they get the right message at the right time
- Improving complex journeys and customer nurturing programs by setting clear performance targets and continuous testing
- Working closely with account managers and the product team to support the booking process
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting regularly on CRM activities, and acting on risks, performance, and opportunities
- Staying up to date with the newest CRM trends, especially in the area of the healthcare industry
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2-5 years of experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Strong analytical skills and a sound understanding of data and segmentation methodologies
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.