About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced CRM Manager (m/f/d) to join our Marketing team and develop its customer relationship strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring a smooth life cycle journey of the customers of our portfolio companies and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Our Marketing team includes a group of curious, data-driven experts who help our portfolio companies grow their user base. The team covers all areas of programmatic paid media, customer relationship tactics, demand generation, marketing automation & MarTech, and Marketing Ops.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute customer communication and retention strategies for our portfolio companies
- Support online marketing tools’ providers evaluation, recommendation and implementation
- Onboard and train team members and portfolio colleagues while serving as a data-driven marketing advocate
- Create segmentation & personalisation strategy, a positive customer experience and a sophisticated CRM reporting
- Execute reviews & presentations of your findings to key stakeholders by using excellent analytical, visualisation and presentation skills
- 2+ years of professional experience in customer relationship management
- Deep knowledge in at least one email marketing tool
- Strong interest in staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Motivated for constant innovation, systematic testing and optimisation along the entire customer lifecycle
- Analytical mindset, structured worker and proficient tech person
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
- Bike leasing option
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.