CRM Manager- Tourism (m/f/d)
Marketing · Frankfurt am Main · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conception, development and implementation of customer loyalty strategies
- Project work in all phases of the customer life cycle, on all communication platforms and channels (e-mail, onsite and direct mailing)
- Independent responsibility of any e-mail communication (newsletter, automation)
- Working closely with the Business Intelligence team to create an online segmentation strategy within the data warehouse
- Communication with and advice to various stakeholders (internal and external) regarding online CRM strategies & techniques
- Evaluation of the providers of online marketing tools and creation of an appropriate basis for decision-making
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 4 years of professional experience in CRM
- Experience in the tourism industry or in the B2C sector is an advantage
- Familiarity with acronyms such as ESP, CDP, CLV, etc
- Experience with conversion optimization in email marketing
- Knowledge in handling Mailchimp, Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Excellent visualization and presentation skills
- Independent, analytical and structured work as well as a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the travel industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Frankfurt am Main
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Attractive social benefits such as flexible hours, health insurance, parking, and travel packages
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.