We are looking for:
A new team member to join one of our portfolio companies - a pioneer of digital dental technology. With decades-long experience in the medical industry, the Austrian firm is transforming its digital operations, introducing a new core team focused on launching key strategic initiatives and innovative products. Backed by Project A, the company's in-house digitalization team is ready to make a mark in the global MedTech scene.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing effective and scalable nurturing/retention mechanisms
- Managing technical aspects of our portfolio company’s key marketing systems (HubSpot, Salesforce,etc.) for lead generation, distribution and reporting
- Identifying, implementing, and managing new marketing technologies to improve our portfolio company’s marketing performance
- Partnering with the Global Sales Operations team to implement new attribution and tracking methodologies
- Managing database hygiene and optimisation; developing/executing strategies for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Implementing and optimising the lead/account scoring and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure that the highest quality leads are passed and prioritised appropriately for qualification
- Working closely with the Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Field Marketing and Sales Ops to ensure an airtight lead process from inquiry to closed revenue
- Working with and onboarding vendors (e.g., data partners, agencies, new tools, etc.)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed Studies in Business Administration with a strong focus on Marketing, Sales or Entrepreneurship
- Experience in utilising and developing Marketing CRM solutions in B2B environments
- Experience in project and process management as well as in agile methods
- Well-versed in B2B customer experience best-practices
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Tech & commercial mindset
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!