CS Operations - Complaints Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
Receiving, recording, processing and answering customer complaints
Regular monitoring of the complaint database with regard to open complaints
Documentation and archiving of complaints as well as administration andanalysis of the complaint register
Monitoring adherence to legal and company-wide deadlines and standards forcomplaint management
Processing of customer complaints submitted to BaFin
Support in the implementation of indirect complaint management, e.g.development of proposals to eliminate the causes of complaint
Which traits contribute to your success?
You have 3 years of professional experience in the field of complaintmanagement, preferably in an international context
Ideally, you already have a good understanding of banking products andprocesses, ideally also of securities products and their settlement
You have language skills in Spanish at native speaker level in spoken andwritten, English is an advantage
You have a strong customer and service orientation, are an organizationaltalent; an independent and structured way of working is no problem for you
The handling of complaints from regulatory authorities is no challenge for you,since the MaComp regulations are not unknown to you
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.