Customer Care Manager (m/f/d)
Customer Service · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first point of contact and responsibility for the wellbeing of the customers of our portfolio company
- Answering all of the customer’s questions to their full satisfaction in order to convince them of the products of our portfolio company
- Cross departmental collaboration on process optimization to ensure the best possible service
- Reporting of customer feedback to the developers
- Helping to constantly improve the range of products
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Great social skills and enjoyment in interacting with customers
- Being oriented to customer satisfaction and problem solving, as well as having an empathetic mindset
- Customer orientation and perseverance when helping the customers to reach their desired outcome.
- Being an initiator and having a exceptional attention to detail and a strong eye for grammar
- Being a team player and keeping calm even in fast advancing environments
- Fluency in English and German. Spanish is a big plus!
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Getting challenged and developing your personal and professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.