Customer & Cash Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the daily cash & customer operations
- Working together with the compliance department and being the expert for Anti-money-laundering checks, compliance matters and everything related
- Being responsible for the management and optimisation of processes to provide customers with best-in-class services
- First point of contact for external business partners regarding customer and payments operations
- Independently supervising the processes in the customer & cash business operations department
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach and outstanding analytical skillset with a quick understanding of new subjects and a willingness to learn and excel in a demanding startup environment
- Able to perform well under pressure, handle several different projects and responsibilities simultaneously with ease
- Risk/Anti-money-laundering or compliance experience is beneficial
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.