Customer Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Fully develop and establish of the CRM infrastructure and customer facing tool set-up
- Leverage proprietary data and analytics to develop strategies that invest in the most valuable customers
- Drive test-and-learn (i. e. A/B-testing) campaigns across the customer journey to enhance contact optimization strategies and overall ROI
- Collaborate across teams to drive greater levels of automation, using data and technology to build dynamic, intelligence-led messages and communication rhythms along the customer journey
- Investigate new formats and channels to engage users beyond email
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM and knowledge of a common CRM system
- Specific HTML- and CSS-knowledge of dynamic and responsive email-design.
- Ability to quickly identify and integrate more efficient workflows and processes
- Excellent analytical abilities and bias for customer-centric planning
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Very good in german and english
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.