Customer Service Expert Dutch Markets - Focus Trading (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first point of contact for our clients and ensuring an excellent client experience - especially during our rapid growth
- Understanding and resolving our clients challenging securities trading enquiries, always making them feel that they are in good and safe hands
- Working closely with other colleagues at Trade Republic to answer even the trickiest questions and provide the best possible customer service
- Supporting our customer service management team through your insight into customer issues and suggestions
- Proactively helping with the continuous improvement of our app
- Engaging deeply with topics related to the financial industry
- Taking our customer service to the next level of quality and help us provide the best service possible
Which traits contribute to your success?
- An apprenticeship as a banker or in the field of financial services is a must
- Relevant experience in customer service
- Desire to take responsibility and initiate change because customer satisfaction is your top priority
- Ability to explain complex issues to others in an accessible manner
- Stress resistant and think in terms of solutions, not problems - even under heavy workloads you remain positive and supportive of your colleagues
- You can communicate - both orally and in writing - in a personal tone of voice that is highly understandable and credible, and which promotes a trusting relationship with the client
- Strong Dutch and English or German skills - perfect grammar and an eye for detail
- Berlin based or open to relocate
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalisation phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.