Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing a team of up to 15 customer service experts and be their inspiration for daily achievements
- Providing helpful advice in process, product and organization of work and enabling your direct reports to personal and professional development
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with your team to maintain awareness of individual performance and quality
- Collaborating closely with other support functions of the customer service such as Knowledge Management, Trainers, Subject Matter Experts, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance to ensure continuous optimization
- Keeping track of the development of typical customer service key performance indicators and help to make strategic decisions to constantly maintain service levels
- Designing, evaluating and aligning processes across markets and help to implement new tools and responsibilities to our existing service structures
- Being a leader in high peak times and tackle all sorts of tasks with confidence and no hesitation
- Implementing valuable feedback from the team to help our customer service remaining a desirable work space
- Monitoring and managing team performance in e-mail, phone and chat operations across different markets
- Maintaining regulatory requirements to documentation, knowledge preservation and process design
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a leadership role with at least 5 direct reports, preferably in a customer service environment
- Professional goals are determined by a high level of customer centricity and vision for excellent customer service
- Authentic personality and the ability to give, receive and implement feedback will make you a desirable point of contact for your team
- Experience with Zendesk or similar Customer Service Tools, as well as GSuite and MS Office are the basis for your daily doings
- Excellent communication skills in English are required, additional languages are a big Plus
- Collaborative, communicative and proactive approach fits into our every day, ownership to you is not just a term in leadership workshops
- Knowledge in banking, trading and regulatory will enable an easier start
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.