Customer Service Social Media Expert - English Markets (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
Being the first point of contact for our customers across our social media platforms and leveraging an excellent customer experience
Understanding and solving the challenging requests of our customers and always make them feel that they are in good and safe hands
Working closely with other stakeholders to answer questions question and provide the best and fast possible customer service
Collaborating with our Customer Service Management Team by sharing customer feedback and proactively helping to continuously improve our product and app
Being an Author for cross-channel content, adapted to a wide range of our customers and channels
Taking our customer service to the next level and help us to deliver the best service possible experience
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant experience in customer service across social media platforms and quick and fast customer communication (B2B / B2C)
Passion and love for your job, high motivation and great spirit
Your heart beats for „all things social media“. You never leave your home without your smartphone
Desire to take on responsibility and initiate change through your initiative because customer satisfaction is your top priority
Ability to explain complex tasks to others with accessible, teachable style
Proactive relationship building with immediate colleagues and those in related disciplines
You think in solutions, not in problems
Native in English in writing and verbal and perfect grammar as well as an eye for detail round off your profile; Every other language is a plus
Experience with customer care tools is an advantage
We are strong as a team - even with high workloads or in times of stress you stay positive and support your colleagues
Ideally experience in the financial sector, through your work for a bank or in the financial services field, in a FinTech startup, through your training as a bank clerk or similar
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.