Customer Service Team Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernising the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing a team of up to 15 customer service experts and being their inspiration for daily achievements
- Providing helpful advice in process, product and organisation of work and enabling your direct reports to personal and professional development
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with your team to maintain awareness of individual performance and quality, ensuring our portfolio company’s customer service to remain a desirable work space
- Collaborating closely with other support functions of the customer service such as Knowledge Management, Trainers, Subject Matter Experts, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance to ensure continuous optimization
- Keeping track of the development of typical customer service key performance indicators and helping to make strategic decisions to constantly maintain service levels
- Designing, evaluating and aligning processes across markets and helping them to implement new tools and responsibilities to our portfolio company’s existing service structure
- Monitoring and managing team performance in e-mail, phone and chat operations across different markets
- Maintaining regulatory requirements to documentation, knowledge preservations and process design
- Leading in high peak times and tackling tasks with confidence and no hesitation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 1 year of work experience in a leadership role with a track record of minimum 5 direct reports, preferably in a customer service environment
- Experience with Zendesk or similar Customer Service Tools, as well as GSuite and MS Office
- Knowledge in banking, trading and regulatory are a plus
- Excellent vision for customer service powered by goals that are oriented towards a high level of customer centricity
- Collaborative, communicative and proactive approach to daily tasks
- Strong team spirit and willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues while confidently being able to take on leadership positions
- Fluency in English and German (C1) are required; additional languages are a big plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.