We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Playing a critical role in ensuring customers are satisfied with the product and our services in the long term
- Contacting our portfolio company's customers, supporting them fully on leveraging of the products and in return, increasing the usage rate
- Helping our clients to successfully implement and use our product by recommending best practices and new strategies
- Analysing product usage and performance, collect product feedback for our Product & Design teams and analyse potential improvements
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Practical experience in consulting, start-ups, tech companies in the field of business development or similar
- Currently a student or graduated successfully from a top university
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Independent, structured, and goal-oriented work manner
- Ability to quickly grasp problems and find solutions
- Excited to communicate with stakeholders inside and outside the organisation
- Verbal and written communication skills in German (native) and English (fluent)
- Proficiency in MS Office and enjoyment working with new software
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!