We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in the SaaS industry. Our Venture provides the largest proprietary flexible workspace data set globally. Their mission is simple: to accelerate the world’s transition to the next generation of workspace.
What will keep you challenged?
- Establishing consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Creating best practices and training initiatives for Customer Success, including onboarding and account management in order to consistently exceed client expectations
- Help define the key metrics Customer Success track, the processes to be followed and the skills / techniques required
- Responsibility for the growth of all key accounts; including client based initiatives, renewals / upsells
- Client reporting - presenting insights and analytics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Fascination and curiosity about the workspace transformation that is taking place in the world right now
- Commitment to delivering excellence - Organised, ambitious and motivated
- Strong commercial awareness as well as emotional intelligence
- Excellent English communication skills, both in writing and orally.
- Experience presenting in person and on video calls - Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience leading a team. Desirably 2+ years in a Customer Success management role
- Ideally previous experience in the flexible workspace industry
- Exposure or experience to SaaS based technology businesses
Please note that we are looking for support in the London office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the UK is required.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Attractive salary package
- Work with our Ventures delighted customers, recognized as some of the most powerful global players in the market
- State of the art technology
- Develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Hybrid working policy, based around central London HQ
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company’s success story?
We look forward to your application.