Customer Support Working Student (m/f/d)
Customer Service · Berlin · Working Student · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Contributing to the development of the Customer Support area
- Answering customer inquiries by phone and email
- Editing tasks in the administration field
- Creating scripts and text templates in customer support
- Defining and optimizing customer support processes
- Developing a KPI framework for continuous success measurement
- Onboarding doctors on the IT systems and processes
- Perspective to assume a permanent role in the team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in a university program
- Already having a first work experience in a company environment through internships
- Able to be in direct contact with people by phone daily
- Customer-oriented communication skills and being process orientated
- Organizational skills and structured work according to clear priorities
- Some flexibility in terms of working hours, through our extensive opening hours between 7 am and 11 pm as well as on weekends
- Ideally, available to work 20 hours per week
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.