Data Analyst in Customer Relations (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the management in developing new efficient processes and methods to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Supporting the development of new KPI sets and monitoring the performance of the department
- Preparing and visualizing analysis results
- Creating change requests and taking over role-related administrative tasks in the IT systems of the department.
- Taking on projects in the customer relations area with a focus on data and technology.
- Working closely with the Data Analysts of all business units to ensure an optimal flow of information and a good working relationship.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed degree or training in a relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in data preparation and data visualization, ideally in a customer or sales related environment
- Knowledge of a visualization tool (Metabase, Power BI) , Excel and a CRM system (for instance Salesforce)
- High affinity for data, strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp complex interrelationships
- Hands-on working mentality and good communication skills
- Fluent German (C1) and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.