About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Data Analyst (m/f/x) to join one of our portfolio companies and lead its data strategies with a focus on customer data.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on identifying and implementing new data strategies to empower sales and marketing teams and have a chance to contribute to a variety of projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German-British company focused on offering the widest selection of golf equipment through its e-commerce platform. As the sector’s leading online retailer in the UK and Germany, it’s set to become Europe’s top destination for hobbyists and pros alike.
In this role, you’ll:
- Proactively identify, explore & implement impactful data initiatives for various departments based on our Venture's strategic objectives
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team and establish the basis for how the company manages data
- Define core business KPIs by generating insights through comprehensive analyses & reports on both a company-wide level and for Marketing, Product & SalesDevelop and manage consistent tracking and data collection on our portfolio company’s website and marketing tools
- Train colleagues in how to interpret data, use analytics tools as wall as data warehouses
- Previous 2 - 3 years professional experience in data preparation and data visualisation, ideally in a customer or marketing related environment
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Metabase, Power BI for visualisation, Excel and ideally in a CRM system (Salesforce)
- High affinity for data, strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp complex interrelationships
- Hands-on working mentality and good communication skills
- Business level proficiency in English and C1 German (written and spoken)
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a smart and supportive team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a remote working option
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.