Data Integration Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the implementation of integration processes with the help of various middleware products based on a data hub architecture
- Technically accompanying the introduction of new middleware for marketplace and supplier connection (e.g. Lobster or similar)
- Supervising and developing automation processes (e.g. as part of an ERP implementation)
- Ensuring the operation of the electronic data exchange with suppliers and service providers
- Creating and manage data mappings & documenting the tasks and processes in JIRA and Confluence
- Working closely with specialist departments to create specifications
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A completed apprenticeship or studies in the IT environment or a career with a high IT affinity
- First professional experience in the development and operation of interfaces with the help of middleware systems (e.g. Talend) as well as in database development based on MySQL and / or MongoDB
- Strong confidence in handling XML, JSON and other common data formats
- Experienced with EDI, MFT, EAI is an advantage
- Analytical thinker with an ability to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Strong communication skills in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.