Data Warehouse Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Proactive identification, exploration & implementation of impactful data topics for the different departments based on their strategic objectives
- Product management for data warehousing projects by translating stakeholder needs into technical specifications for our data engineering team
- Insight generation through comprehensive analyses & reports for various teams (marketing, sales, product, customer service) including empowerment to act on said insights
- Development of and responsibility for consistent tracking and data collection with various client & server-side solutions
- Support and training of operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouse
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant working experience (minimum 2 years) in the fields of data and analytics
- Experience in data warehousing along with tooling of the modern data infrastructure stack: data collection (Google Tag Manager, SnowPlow), data integration (Stitch, Fivetran), databases (Snowflake, BigQuery), data modeling (DBT), and visualization (Metabase, PowerBI)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Python, R, or another language for data analysis, experience in machine learning is a plus
- Fluency in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.