About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Working Student or Intern to join our Project A Design Team and support its visual, branding and digital experience strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll mainly focus on developing a range of assets for a variety of channels as well as getting the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Design to support the creation of branding projects. Our Design team creates custom solutions that drive unique digital experiences. The projects they work on range from developing visual language and brand identity to UI/UX design and design systems.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with our design team on internal and venture projects
- Document design projects and generate case studies
- Work with our internal teams, including marketing, human resources and talent acquisition, to deliver the best solutions for our projects
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meet all sign-off points and flag up any potential risks or delays
- Align with the design team to ensure consistency and maintain and advance the quality of work while having own creative freedom
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work and a passion for understanding design, including typography and layout
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, an interest in animation, video, web and product design, and willingness to learn interface design tools
- Able to balance multiple projects at once, while still having an eye for detail and visual flair
- Ability to learn fast, communicate clearly, work in a team as well as individually and having a can-do attitude
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Being a student enrolled in a German university, successfully having passed the first semesters of studies, which are especially focused on graphic design, visual design, communications; or availability for a full-time internship
- Business level ability in English, German is a plus
Please add your Portfolio or Link to your Website with a record of past projects (or similar).
Please note that we’re looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.