Design Working Student (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A very talented and committed Working Student, working in the fields of digital and print design, to join our close-knit and integrated design team.
You will be working directly with our Head of Design and design team in the production of social media assets, written case studies, branded materials and marketing collateral. Thriving in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you'll be part of an ecosystem of constant improvement, giving you the chance to grow your knowledge and develop your repertoire of skills while contributing to the success of Project A and our ventures.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating with our design team on internal and venture projects
- Documenting design projects and generating case studies
- Working closely with our Head of Design and Senior Designers to develop and deliver a range of assets for different channels including social media, website and events
- Collaborating with our internal teams, including marketing, human resources and talent acquisition, to deliver the best solutions for our projects
- Managing workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays
- Aligning with the design team to ensure consistency and maintain and advance creative the quality of work
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being a student enrolled in a German university, who has successfully passed the first semesters of studies, which are especially focused on graphic design, visual design, communications, or similar
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work and a passion for and understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Business level ability in English, German is a plus
- Visual flair, eye for detail, accuracy and good creative and cultural awareness
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, with an interest in animation, video, web and product design, and the willingness to learn interface design tools
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and work in a nimble way across a variety of tasks
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly collaborative team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Work in a refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse, talented and fun team
- Flexible working environment
- Learn and grow by working cross-functionally with a wide range of talented designers, developers, product managers and experts from several professional fields
- See the impact of your work by contributing to the success stories of our 50+ venture portfolio
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin; however, we are also remote friendly within Germany
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.