We are looking for:
A very talented and committed Working Student, interested in the fields of digital and print design, to join our close-knit and integrated design team.
Our Design team creates custom solutions that drive unique digital experiences. The projects they work on range from developing visual language and brand identity to UI/UX design and design systems.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating with our design team on internal and venture projects
- Documenting design projects and generating case studies
- Working closely with our Head of Design and Senior Designers to develop and deliver a range of assets for different channels including social media, website and events
- Collaborating with our internal teams, including marketing, human resources and talent acquisition, to deliver the best solutions for our projects
- Managing workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays
- Aligning with the design team to ensure consistency and maintain and advance creative the quality of work
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being a student enrolled in a German university, who has successfully passed the first semesters of studies, which are especially focused on graphic design, visual design, communications, or similar
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work and a passion for and understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, with an interest in animation, video, web and product design, and the willingness to learn interface design tools
- Able to balance multiple projects at once, while still having an eye for detail and visual flair
- Ability to learn fast, communicate clearly, work in a team as well as individually and having a can-do attitude
- Business level ability in English, German is a plus
- Please add your Portfolio or Link to a website with past projects (or similar)
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.