DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading and supporting the migration to the AWS Cloud and working in parallel on the existing high-availability and scalable infrastructure (web servers, databases, Docker, etc.).
- Maintaining and optimizing services like: MaxScale DB cluster, HA proxy, Server patches and updates, Redis and other caching methods
- Optimizing the release process (CI/CD) to bring features and fixes online faster and more efficient
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth operation of the infrastructure
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed IT studies or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of experience (on a senior level) in the realization of e-commerce architectures and products
- Extensive knowledge in DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Linux and the operation of CI/CD systems with Jenkins, Gitlab or BitBucket.
- Container and serverless-based architectures are your day job
- Enthusiasm about modern technologies and passion for knowledge-sharing
- Full professional English proficiency
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.