DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Development of deployment strategies and pipelines to automate processes
- Ensuring that the development and deployment infrastructure is flexible, easy to manage and to use
- Mentoring development teams on reliability and security best practices, speeding up the development cycle by designing state of the art CD pipelines
- Provide the highest level of technical escalation of production platforms problems as a contact person for our ventures
- Improve security and performance of infrastructure
- Architect and implement pragmatic and scalable solutions for new challenges from our ventures
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 3 years experience as Linux System Administrator, DevOps Engineer or similar position
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash)
- High proficiency with at least one configuration management/infrastructure as code software (e.g. Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with setup and maintenance of cloud environments
- A good knowledge in the field of hosting, especially regarding web servers and database administration
- Linux wizardry and knowledge of the ins and outs of shell scripting
- Ability to search, find and hot-fix problems in systems and codeDeep knowledge about networking infrastructures
- Previous know-how with Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes or Swarm
- Expertness when it comes to monitoring/alerting and strong attention to keep the system up and running
- Knowhow to deploy software and track down the changes which cause any problems
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.