Digital Product Manager (m/f/d) E-Commerce
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that acts as a manufacturer as well as supplier of modern and well-designed office furniture. The E-commerce business has been awarded by its innovation and design ideas contributing to an attractive work atmosphere in the office and home office
What will keep you challenged?
- Becoming the central point of contact for communication with stakeholders, such as internal teams and external development agencies
- Growing the e-commerce platform
- Providing an active role in managing the successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog and development for the product
- Using research methodologies and stakeholder input to define requirements for the development of our ecommerce platform
- Helping in building up a team that will be responsible for driving the future technical capabilities of our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree with digital focus e.g. Industrial Engineering, Business, Computer Science or similar
- Experience as a product owner in an agile development environment
- Practical skills with user research methodologies
- Expertise in building & managing eCommerce applications
- Strong experiences in the modern development lifecycle from ticket specification, prioritisation, stakeholder management and to production monitoring
- Analytical, data-driven working method with focus on efficiency and solutions
- Hands-on, pragmatic and professional mindset, excellent organization and communication skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people.
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to our open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together here
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for us, the development of our employees is a matter of the heart.
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.