Director Digital Product & UX (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Strengthen the digital product management capabilities of our portfolio company, especially when it comes to product discovery
- Establishing the functions of digital product management and product design while hands-on managing digital products
- Responsibility for building strong cross-functional product teams while ensuring a tight customer feedback loop, and high-quality products and features
- Creating and shaping of product visions that inspire the company and its key stakeholders and sustain the same through ups and downs
- Define and execute product strategies to get closer to the vision
- Develop strong teams of product managers and designers through coaching and recruiting
- Interact with users and customers frequently to get a good and up-to-date understanding of their joys, struggles, and priorities
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant stakeholders across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what the team are building, and to pave the way for smoother collaboration
- Ensure effective product operations as connective tissue between user-facing teams and product teams
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 10+ years of experience in product management in transforming environments, having worked closely with product teams
- Passion for creating an environment that can deliver outstanding user experience for complex products and its complex use cases
- Digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to inform strategic and tactic product decisions
- Track record of leading and proactively managing products end-to-end
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Results-oriented, can-do attitude, an agile mindset and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the dental industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.