About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader with extensive background in B2B sales who would take ownership of the sales processes and develop the existing strategies to the next level!
Working directly with the CEO of our portfolio company, you will be responsible for optimising the sales structures towards a customer centric and high-performance organisation.
In this role, you'll:
- Take ownership of sales operations across the whole organisation and directly report to the CEO
- Be responsible for the further development of the sales strategies of our portfolio company, including the optimisation of the sales structures and tools
- Transform the sales organisation and processes towards a customer centric and high-performing company
- Develop an international sales organisation in Europe and cooperate closely with the e-commerce and purchasing departments
- Develop new customer segments and country-specific sales strategies by looking into account trends and take ownership of the lead generation of new customers
- Have regular communication with the sales team on target definition, countermeasures, and closely collaborate with the e-commerce, purchasing, marketing, and controlling teams
- Take care of the monthly reporting on sales development and the achievements per sales channel
- Extensive Leadership experience of mid-sized teams in outbound and inbound, and internal sales
- Professional experience in B2B sales processes
- Strong personal initiative and passionate about new implementation and continuous improvement
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use metrics and tools in your decision making processes (ERP and business intelligence systems) as well as reporting tools
- Successfully completed a commercial training or university degree
- Fluent German and English skills both written and spoken
Please note that we are looking for support in the Biebertal office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people.
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to our open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together here
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for us, the development of our employees is a matter of the heart.
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Apply below and become a part of our success story!