Director of Finance/Controlling (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who have set themselves the goal of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best medical care for themselves all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking over ownership for daily operational finance, accounting, and controlling topics
- Expanding our venture's finance infrastructure with reliable and scalable financial planning processes for all current and future markets (focus on Europe and the US)
- Being in charge of business planning and target setting reporting
- Defining and monitoring financial metrics and KPIs
- Ensuring compliance according to all German and EU statutory and regulatory requirements
- Working collaboratively with the venture's CEO, the tax office, and other cross-functional team members
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of experience in Controlling, Accounting and Finance in a start-up international environment - ideally with a legal background
- Proven track record of handling international finance processes, particularly transfer pricing & in financial modeling
- Strong technical and legal knowledge of German Tax Law and accounting
- Leader spirit with an ability to share knowledge and expertise with team members and also learn from your colleagues
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.