Director of Marketing (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Full-time · C-Level/VP/Director
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing the team of 15-20 from product, content, direct marketing and sales development department
- Being part of the management and building company strategies
- Taking care of the marketing budget
- Scaling B2B marketing in the following areas: content, PR, CRM, performance, automation and events
- Creating a plan for targeting the clients - who to approach and how
- Making the story behind the company brand and spreading it around successfully
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, BA, Economics, Management or similar
- Background from bigger consultancy companies or bigger established start-ups
- At least 2 years of leadership experience
- A creative mind full of ideas, accompanied with passion for numbers and ability to work analytically
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Fluency in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the travel tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin with access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.