Director of Marketplaces (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building a profitable, international marketplace business with 100 mil. revenue
- Creating a new entity to fast track the international growth on marketplaces for our portfolio company
- Controlling of an optimal pricing strategy
- Establish marketplace-sales as a relevant performance channel in an national and international market
- Analyse and supervise KPIs and derive recommendations for action
- Establish and maintain a competitor benchmarking and market monitoring
Which traits contribute to your success?
- International experience in building a marketplace team and developing the marketplace strategy of a company
- Leadership experience (min. 5 years)
- Experience with Profit & Loss responsibility
- Ability to convince with a hands-on mentality and good analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills with board level
- Fluency in English; German skills are a bit plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well-equipped and modern office space, but also the possibility to work remotely
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a great and smart team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.