About the Job
“Nothing happens until someone sells something”. As a VC, we see it everyday: the smartest founding team with the best product idea in the world will fail if they can’t figure out how to scalably sell it. With our Sales department, we’re determined to help our ventures sell by building and providing industry-leading expertise throughout their entire commercial funnel.
In your day-to-day work you’ll work closely with our portfolio of digital leaders and help them implement excellent sales organisations. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities and analytical problems all the while getting unique insights into our VC investment process.
Our Sales team is a group of experts determined to help portfolio companies scale their operations. The team delivers industry-leading expertise in sales, growth, and RevOps.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Shape and execute your vision for Sales at Project A
- Develop Sales, Growth and Revenue Operations strategies and execution for our start-ups and private equity co-investments
- Lead the Sales, Growth and Revenue Operations squads
- Contact regularly with venture stakeholders (Head, Director, VP, C-Level, Founders), giving guidance and scoping improvement projects
- Take ownership of strategic projects, leadership of executing teams to deliver projects in budget, scope and time
- Recruit and develop the team
- Drive the further development of Project A best practices for sales, growth & revenue operations
- 4+ years of Sales, Growth or Revenue Operations work experience in the start-up or consulting ecosphere and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional, proven leadership skills for a team of highly ambitious and capable Sales consultants eager to develop and deliver value
- Experienced in optimizing and scaling commercial processes
- Strong project scoping, with outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Team spirit with self-confidence & lots of initiative in highly dynamic environments
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.