About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Director of Sales (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies to manage and build the sales team.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on implementing our portfolio company’s sales strategies - ensuring that you build strong relationships with stakeholders, whilst mentoring and growing the sales team.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Manage and develop the sales team with a focus on hiring, mentorship and performance
- Develop go-to-market strategies for the German and international markets and actively shape customer growth
- Work with your team to build sustainable partnerships and continuously identify upselling opportunities
- Define KPIs to measure success and provide your team with the desired direction
- In addition to the strategic management and development of the team, you are actively responsible for the acquisition and support of new customers and the development of new markets
- Constantly share successes, changes and improvements with stakeholders
- 5-8 years of experience in sales or business development at a SaaS startup
- You have several years of management experience and have already independently built up sales teams in start-ups or comparable companies
- You have a strong understanding of business, combined with analytical skills
- You are data-driven, curious, open-minded and motivated and can also transfer this to your team
- You ideally have a degree or relevant training, with a focus on sales
- You speak German and English fluently; any other foreign language is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.