Director People and Culture (m/f/d)
Human Resources · Berlin · Full-time · Head of
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Lead a team of experts in talent management, HR services and talent acquisition
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, talent management & organizational development
- Act as a trusted advisor, thoughtful sounding board and business partner for business leaders, functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues
- Create and execute people-related strategies tied to the business’ strategies and needs, ensuring talent implications are effectively identified and addressed
- Set up and maintain a first class reporting strategy and plan budgets for the entire department, including global costs for training and development measures
- Champion diversity and inclusion efforts, ensuring the business has the breadth of talent necessary to achieve its growth plans
- Drive the culture and further develop an environment of engagement and open communication
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A minimum of 7+ years of HR experience in progressive HR business partner roles
- Strong ability to work outside traditional functional silos and build relationships across the organization
- Strategic and innovative thinker with the ability to transform strategies into executable projects and tasks
- Experience in analyzing and improving the business constantly with an innovative mindset
- Empathic person, functioning as a go-to person for your team and our portfolio company employees'
- Excellent communicator with an ability to present views in a clear and compelling manner
- Adept at leading through influence across all levels of the organization
- Excellent English skills as well as good German skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming a part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Getting the chance to actively shape the development of a strong technology company and to support it with your own ideas
- Working independently, having all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.