Engineer Manager - Logistics (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building, growing and guiding the full stack engineering team to solve difficult problems in the logistics space
- Driving the hiring process
- Developing the engineers into new challenges and roles by supporting their career improvement and personal growth
- Setting and executing a technology vision and architectural direction for the team
- Work closely with Product and User Experience Organisation and embrace lean and agile product development practices and data-driven decision making
- Seeking to reduce complexity by encouraging pragmatic solutions to help teams deliver and increase leverage for the organization
- Applying advanced, agile software development practices
- Translate product and business vision and strategy for the team
- Create a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, lead by example
- Inspire the organisation by exceeding expectations of customers, stakeholders, product and engineering teams
- Focus on learning, applying, and extending best-in-class industry practices
- REST Framework
- AWS etc.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Confirmed engineering leader to provide mentorship, vision, and motivation for teams and transform it into a successful execution strategy
- Significant, sound, and proven experience in understanding different frontend and/or backend architectures patterns like microservices, event-driven systems, etc.
- Proven track record of taking a pragmatic approach while solving problems and passionate about code quality
- Being a good listener, but also argue for the cause when needed
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to deal with change
- Highly self-driven, professional personality
- Capable of taking a helicopter view of things to get the big picture while getting into details when needed
- Fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.