We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the implementation and further development of a new ERP system (MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations)
- Being the single point of contact to the external service providers as well as the internal departments
- Steering of the implementation plan as well as its communication and coordination with the departments
- Supporting the departments in the development of use cases and coordinating the testing of the various modules during implementation
- Ensuring a smooth start-up of the new ERP system
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in project management, implementation and further development of ERP systems
- Good understanding of business process flows as well as very good knowledge of the adjacent Microsoft environment (CRM, Azure, etc.)
- Quick comprehension and the ability to recognise complex interrelationships
- High service orientation and excellent communication skills
- Independent and structured way of working as well as assertiveness paired with high quality standards
- Excellent communication in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!