ERP Product Owner (m/f/d) SAP B1
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is the largest golf equipment online retailer in Europe with presence in Germany and the UK and is on the way to be the dominating eCommerce platform in the industry across Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first point of contact when it comes to requirements for our ERP system and translating the needs of our internal customers into ERP concepts and prioritizing them in a product backlog
- Supporting the migration of the existing Navision 2013 ERP in one of the subsidiaries to the group wide SAP B1 solution
- Implementing new processes, analyzing and improving existing processes by being the interface between users and implementation partners
- Developing a (group wide) roadmap for the ERP systems in our subsidiaries
- Creating stories/tasks and managing the ERP backlog, making sure that the right things become implemented in a high quality
- Aligning user acceptance testing with the stakeholders and ensuring that there is a sign off on the finished product
- Managing the release plan and stakeholder expectations in terms of project milestones and timelines
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in e.g business informatics or information systems combined with a strong understanding of business processes ideally in the e-commerce industry
- Experience in the environment of business solutions, ideally based on SAP B1
- Analytical and conceptual skills, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, flexibility, high willingness to perform and innovate, customer orientation and service mindset
- Profound business management knowledge and process expertise help you to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Fluent German and English skills
- Analytical thinking and passion for process optimization
- Experience in migrating a legacy ERP to another solution is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.