Expansion Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creating a variety of strategic partner projects as well as leading and implementing new business development arrangements.
- Building up sustainable structures for future project management.
- Supporting and working closely with our C-Level in their operations to push and scale our venture to the next level.
- Taking care of internal projects and start new ones to keep improving our staff and grow our company.
- Supporting the management team in decision making with data collection and analysis (evaluation of new business opportunities, competition and market analysis, etc.)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Graduated in Business from a top university.
- Work experience in a fast pace environment (e.g. successful start-ups, consulting, investment banking).
- Excellent analytical skills and an extremely data-driven work ethic.
- Including internships, you have at least 2 years of professional experience with dynamic and analytically complex positions (e.g. successful startups, venture builders, strategy consulting or investment banking).
- Extremely fast and analytically very strong.
- Take responsibility for your tasks - from start to finish.
- You work in a structured way and keep an eye on the big picture without losing sight of the details.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berliner office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.