Expert Finance / Controlling (m/f/d)
Finance · Stuttgart · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the entire finance and controlling division of our portfolio company and its strategic development
- Supervision of the accounting processes and payment transactions our portfolio company
- Control of receivables management
- Establishing financial controlling and financial planning
- Supporting the implementation of financing rounds
- Being the interface to the tax consultant and participate in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements (according to HGB)
- Development of the division and full responsibility for all necessary processes and systems.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in economics with a focus on finance
- Relevant professional experience (2-3 years), ideally as an Accountant, and a deep understanding of all relevant finance and controlling processes
- Being a "digital native" and enjoying working with a modern software
- Desire to take responsibility
- Strong analytical thinking and hands-on oriented attitude
- Fluency in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working very closely with all founders of our portfolio company and experience what it’s like to run a start-up
- Learn from highly motivated, very international and the friendliest team with many years of experience in engineering, software, consulting, B2B and business
- Dedicated product responsibilities – our portfolio company loves people who take responsibility seriously
- Company shares
- Sportive team-events, no-meeting Wednesday, free fruits, coffee and more
- Nice co-working office, positive working atmosphere, personalities wanted
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.