Finance Intern - Controlling (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
Assisting in carrying out payment transactions and sending payment reminders
Supporting the preparation of various monthly and ad-hoc evaluations
Auditing and accounting of travel expenses
Supporting with pre- and post-processing accounting (invoice receipt, invoice control, further invoicing)
Supporting the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Business or in a comparable field, ideally with a focus in Finance
- Previous experience in auditing, controlling, consulting or finance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Very good analytical skills
- Fluent in both German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.