Finance Intern/Working Student - Controlling (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working on tasks associated with budgeting and forecasting, as well as budget to actual variance analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of regular investor and management presentations and reports
- Managing own project on optimizing internal controlling, reporting and planning processes
- Doing Financial Controlling for larger IT projects
- Supporting in the implementation of an operational Cash flow planning model
- Receiving direct guidance and learn directly from our Finance leadership
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You have absolved at least half of your Bachelors program
- Ability to prepare diligent quantitative analysis and corresponding visualization
- Relevant past experiences with fast-growing start-ups, big tech companies, top-tier consulting firms, or investment banking firms
- You are a number cruncher who gets excited about discovering patterns and deriving valuable conclusions for the company’s strategy
- Passion for really understanding digital business models down to the last key metric
- Excellent Excel knowledge and the ability to build meaningful slides in PowerPoint.
- You have team spirit, are committed and you bring your own ideas
- Affinity for e-commerce and dynamic online businesses is a plus
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburger office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Challenging software and system landscape
- A cool office with a filled refrigerator, many benefits and HVV Card.
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.