We are looking for:
We are looking for a new team member to join one of our portfolio companies - a pioneer of digital dental technology. With decades-long experience in the medical industry, the Austrian firm is transforming its digital operations, introducing a new core team focused on launching key strategic initiatives and innovative products. Backed by Project A, the company's in-house digitalization team is ready to make a mark in the global MedTech scene.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the entire accounts receivable process with a focus on the cash collection process
- Managing the accounts receivable for our portfolio company’s worldwide distribution network
- Developing meaningful cash collection reports in coordination with controlling
- Actively collaborating with sales and customers
- Organising and processing instruments for export financing
- Reconciling customer accounts in consultation with the customer's finance department and communicating with customers in the event of payment irregularities
- Participating in liquidity planning
- Controlling imported bank statements (bank file MT940) and allocating incoming and outgoing payments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed commercial training, business studies with a focus on finance or comparable training and further education degree in relevant field
- Being an “all-rounder” in the field of finance and accounting / controlling / sales
- Strong accounting skills
- Business fluency in English and German (any other foreign language is an advantage)
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Analytical thinking skills with a high affinity for IT and Tech and a structured way of working
- Great problem-solving skills and enthusiasm for designing processes
- Communicative personality with a high degree of independence and initiative
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.