About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Finance Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies´ Finance team, and support their growth.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining existing processes and establishing new procedures.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Prepare and follow-up on all accounting matters (invoice receipt, invoice control, further billing)
- Support in the implementation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Execution of payment transactions (online banking) and administration of dunning (sending payment reminders)
- Receivables management including preparation of monthly evaluations
- Creation of management reports and financial analyses
- Assistance with budget planning, business planning and cash flow modelling
- Check and settle travel expenses
- You have completed vocational training with a focus on finance (e.g. office management clerk)
- You have relevant professional experience in finance (controlling/accounting).
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office applications (esp. Excel)
- You have knowledge of the application of US GAAP and German tax law as well as IFRS
- You are characterised by your quick comprehension, high level of reliability and attention to detail as well as your motivation to get to know financial processes comprehensively
- You speak German and English fluently
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.