We are looking for:
A Founder Associate (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Driving operational excellence across our organization, by closely collaborating with the management team as well as operational departments
- Supporting the COO and Founding Team in all operational and process-related matters
- Owning and managing various growth-driving initiatives and projects at the same time
- Conceptualizing strategies to improve key business processes
- Identifying opportunities for workflow automations and implementing them in order to facilitate the scaling process
- Strategically supporting the company's various departments through ad-hoc projects where and when it is most needed
- Monitoring departmental KPIs and identifying ways to ensure/optimize their fulfillment
- Being the go-to person when it comes to finding pragmatic and hands-on solutions to any challenges in process-related topics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies at a top-tier university, in a business related field
- 1+ years of professional experience in an operations-related position, preferably in a VC, high-growth startup, investment banking or consulting firm
- Excellent understanding of business processes
- A pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving and resilience when dealing with challenges
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a great sense of ownership as well as initiative and a hands-on mentality
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Apply below and become a part of our success story!