We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company (Procure/Fin-Tech) that helps a trillion-dollar industry to overcome the shortage of materials and resources. The company is still under wraps. Founded in 2021, it works with big industry brands, closed various funding rounds, and is supported by European top-tier VCs, Unicorn founders, and industry experts. Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, led by an international, intercultural team of serial founders (female/male) and experienced executives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing the expansion strategy with our founding team
- Analysing and optimisation of category management with the Procurement Lead
- Supporting the Founder Team in Rescope, optimisation and expansion of the Supplier Management System
- Analysis of new product and customer segments with subsequent planning and implementation of innovative growth initiatives with the Sales Lead
- Designing a roadmap towards a sustainable Supply Chain
- Optimizing existing processes across all areas in the venture as well as creating new processes
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Excellent academic background in economics, computer science, industrial engineering or related field
- First experience in highly competitive environments such as management consulting, investment banking, venture capital or a high-growth start-up
- Being interested and passionate about growth startups and changing the construction industry together with an international team
- Strong analytical and communication skills as well as hands-on mentality - only the implementation satisfies you
- Being a flexible generalist and solution-oriented pragmatic as well as proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint and curiosity for new technologies
- Ability to speak directly with customers, suppliers, partners and investors and take the initiative to get involved
- Proficiency in English and German (native)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders (female/male)
- Attractive base, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.