Founder Associate (m/f/d) - Software Startup
We are looking for:
We are looking for a new team member for one of our portfolio companies that is building a no-code marketing software. Their goal is to empower companies to convert traffic to leads and sales more easily through clickflows, enabling the best performance for even the smallest companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Handling the ongoing financial accounting and billings
- Supporting management with organisational and administrative data
- Coordinating the communication between management and employees
- Handling the office management tasks
- Sorting and processing incoming mail and deliveries on daily basis
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Excellent mentality for prioritisation and structuring
- Enjoy organizing several things at the same time
- Friendliness, positive thinking, ability to have fun and work well with others
- Skilled in coordinating and organizing
- Strong communication skills both in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and be part of the establishment of a software startup
- Flat hierarchies, working closely with the founders
- Establish a business that is here to grow rapidly and last
- Contribute to building a product that you can be proud of
- A beautiful office space in central Hamburg and free HVV Card for transportation
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.